25 May 2010

Camera? Or Radio? Or Telephone?


OMG! Look at these! What the hell are they? Camera? Telephone? Or radio? THEY ARE CAMERAS!!! This is freaking cool! All these are credits of Ryuitsuki, who handmade all these DIGITAL cameras! HANDMADE! BEAT THAT! I want any one of these! Even better, every single one! These are Ricoh Auto Half cameras, made between 1960s to 1980s. Ryuitsuki gave these cameras a new lease of life (but may left us camera addicts with holes in our wallets). I'm not saying they're expensive. They work out to be about S$300-$500. I have no idea the resolution for these cameras. The only thing I know is that they are damn retro and cool~ They should be up at Mijonju's online store pretty soon...

I'll just keep on admiring... You can start admiring too... Just watch your wallet. I'm keeping mine far far away from me while I'm admiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment