28 December 2014

Mamiya 6 | Film Camera Review



Lately, I have been doing interviews and camera reviews for the Film Shooters Collective, so that explains my absence from my blog for some time.

I realized I enjoy writing and giving my opinions and comments. Yes, people may disagree with some of my points, but this is the way life goes. There are bound to be agreements and disagreements. Nothing is perfect. As long as I stand by my point and open to discussions, I feel we can have a fruitful continuation.

My latest review is one of my favorite cameras, the Mamiya 6 rangefinder camera with 75mm f/3.5 lens. How does it perform and handle? Do check out my review on the Mamiya 6 here and let me know what you think.

If you are a film or analog camera lover, feel free to drop by our website or FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment